Read Weird Tales #352 by Ann VanderMeer Free Online
Book Title: Weird Tales #352|
The size of the: 766 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1732 times
Reader ratings: 7.2
The author of the book: Ann VanderMeer
Edition: Wildside Press
Date of issue: October 12th 2010
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
Read full description of the books:
Weird Tales is the original storytelling magazine of the dark and fantastic. This issue: Clowns on the warpath; an exclusive interview with author Neil Gaiman; original stories of dark fantasy from Tim Pratt, Michael Bishop, and Kathe Koja; a Lovecraftian Christmas carol by Eric Lis; and much more!
- "How to Play With Dolls" | by Matthew Cheney
- "Far & Wee" | by Kathe Koja
- "The Last Great Clown Hunt" | by Chris Furst
- "A Lake of Spaces" | by Tim Pratt
- "Catastrophe" | by Felix Gilman
- "The Matching Pair" | by Mark Budman
- "Ms Ito's Bird" | by Chris Ward
- "Wendigo" | by Michaela Morrissette
- "Purr" | by Michael Bishop
- "My True Lovecraft Gave to Me" | by Eric Lis
- "The Man With the Myriad Scars" | by Ben Thomas
- "Neil Gaiman: The Weird Tales Interview" | Lisa Mantchev catches the dream king wowing fans in Seattle, and Bill Baker chats him up about The Graveyard Book and the 20th anniversary of The Sandman.
Download Weird Tales #352 ERUB
Download Weird Tales #352 DOC
Download Weird Tales #352 TXT
Read information about the authorAnn VanderMeer is an American publisher and editor, and the second female editor of the horror magazine Weird Tales. She is the founder of Buzzcity Press.
Her work as Fiction Editor of Weird Tales won a Hugo Award. Work from her press and related periodicals has won the British Fantasy Award, the International Rhysling Award, and appeared in several year's best anthologies. Ann was also the founder of The Silver Web magazine, a periodical devoted to experimental and avant-garde fantasy literature.
In 2009 "Weird Tales edited by Ann VanderMeer and Stephen H. Segal" won a Hugo Award for Best Semiprozine. Though some of its individual contributors have been honored with Hugos, Nebula Awards, and even one Pulitzer Prize, the magazine itself had never before even been nominated for a Hugo. It was also nominated for a World Fantasy Award in 2009.
Reviews of the Weird Tales #352
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Weird Tales #352 by Ann VanderMeer Online free